So this morning, we hosted #BabyHour over on Twitter and it quickly became clear that lots of ladies were wearing the wrong sized bras, but didn’t really know how a bra should be fitting for them to be comfy.
We quickly put together this list of top tips and the response was amazing! We certainly educated lots of ladies about brafitting this morning!
1. Don’t expect to be the same size in every style of bra you try on!
2. You should be comfy & supported in whatever bra you are wearing. If it’s not comfy, it’s not right!
3. The support comes from getting the band size right. Many ladies wear a band far too big!
4. Your cup should be fully supported and no ‘double boob’ or ‘overspill’!
5. Some styles just won’t suit you! Find styles that work for you and stick to them!
6. You might need a different sized bra for different times during your monthly cycle.
7. A bra should only last for around 6 months. After that it will lose it’s support.
8. You should rotate your bras so that you don’t wear the same bra 2 days in a row.
So whichever style of bra you are wearing, make sure you follow these top tips and be comfy and supported! We are always happy to give support and advice, either before you purchase or even after if you are not sure about the fit once it arrives!